LEACH POTTERY ST. IVES
Cornwall
Established by Bernard Leach in 1920
The restoration and refurbishment of The Leach Pottery is now complete. As from March 2008 the pottery, kiln shed, showroom and new exhibition space are all open. Full details of the new facilities, exhibition program, entry charges and opening times are available on The Leach Pottery website, www.leachpottery.com

Click on the Pilgrim to go to the website
…an exceptionally important cultural asset…
Nihon Mingeikan